Z-Spray and Z-Plug FAQs
The Exmark and Toro teams would like to start by thanking you for your patience throughout this transition period. We have made substantial progress and believe we have a path to provide our valued customers with the service and support we are known for as leaders in the landscape industry.
This document is intended to answer several of the questions you may have in regards to how your relationship with Z-Spray/Z-Plug may change and or stay the same. Our goal for 2019 is to retain as many of the existing business practices as possible. Look for our brands to give you more reasons to grow and enhance your business with us in the future.
- Where will I buy Z-Spray and Z-Plug parts for 2019?
- Site One locations as well as select servicing dealers across the country. Outlets for parts can be found on the Find a Dealer link on Z-Spray.com.
- You can also call 765-482-2040 option 2 and we will direct you to the closest selling location. Those locations will ship service parts for your machine beginning Monday, November 5th
- Within our transition period, the days of October 29, 30, and 31st, parts will be unavailable.
- While parts will no longer be available via direct purchase from Z-Spray/Z-Plug after 10/29/18, they will be available on Exmarks e-commerce platform beginning 11/1/18.
- Initially you will need to know your part number to order.
- Parts diagrams will be available for select models and accessories at www.z-spray.com in early November.
- We expect to have our Parts Manuals and then online Parts Diagrams available in late January which will provide a stronger look up and online purchase experience.
- Where can I go for normal and or warranty service going forward?
- Current Z-Spray and Z-Plug dealers will continue to offer warranty support. Additionally, we are establishing an improved service and support network by setting up select dealers throughout North America. To find your local parts and service dealer please go to Find a Dealer link on www.Z-Spray.com
- What is the Z-Spray and Z-Plug line up for 2019? When will products be available?
||Z-Spray Z-Max - 60 Gal. 5 GPM Pump, 220lb Hopper (Jan)
||Z-Spray Z-Max - 60 Gal. Tank, 7 GPM Pump, 220lb Hopper (Jan)
||Z-Spray Intermediate - 30 Gal. Tank, 5 GPM Pump, 220lb Hopper (Jan)
||Z-Spray Intermediate - 30 Gal. Tank, 7 GPM Pump, 220lb Hopper (Jan)
||Z-Spray Junior - 30 Gal. Tank, 5 GPM Pump, 150lb Hopper (Jan)
||Z-Spray Junior - 30 Gal. Tank, 7 GPM Pump, 150lb Hopper (Jan)
||Z-Spray Junior 36 - 24 Gal. Tank, 5 GPM Pump, 120lb Hopper (spring 19)
||Z-Plug 40" (available now)
7 Gallon Auxiliary Tank
30 Gallon Auxiliary Tank
7 Gallon Isolated Tank
30 Gallon spray system
36" Slice Seeder
46" dethatch rake
52" snow plow
40" Aeration head assembly
112 LBS Weight for Aeration Head assembly (each)
NOTE: ACCESSORIES ARE NO LONGER FACTORY INSTALLED
- What pricing changes should I expect for 2019?
- Due to the changes in the U.S. trade environment, substantial cost increases in commodities will result in necessary price increases in 2019. As a reference, you can expect to see an increase in power equipment prices in excess of 5%.
- We will also be providing retail financing via Sheffield, ACG, and Western Finance.
- Beyond 2019 look for us to execute many product enhancements to improve out of the box quality and the overall productivity of your machines
- What is my warranty coverage for units and accessories?
- 1-Year Limited Warranty on serialized units
- 90-Day Limited Warranty on accessories